Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Calling All Marketers of Cool Stuff...

Yesterday I listened to a story on NPR about companies who court mommy bloggers by sending them free products and sending them on free trips and that the FTC may start investigating mommy bloggers who accept free products and give positive reviews about the products but who are not disclosing that they received the products for free.

And, I have to admit, that the only thing I could think of as I listened to this story is that no one is trying to offer me iPhones or trips to Hawaii and I felt kind of left out. So, marketers of stuff, if you're looking for a thirty-something working mom of three boys living in the suburbs to help move your product, I am totally open to receiving free products and saying good things about them. And I'm sure that my handful of readers will jump on board and buy your things just because I tell them to.

No comments: