Sunday, April 12, 2009

Deployment has begun

I know I need to report about Artfest, but that will have to wait another day or two. I'm just not up to blogging about it yet; I still need to unpack and other stuff.

But I just wanted to let you know that TSH did deploy last week and we're doing fine. The boys and I miss him, of course, but we're plugging along. I'll be staying busy by packing and making art and probably a million magnets (they'll start calling me "Crazy Magnet Lady" but that's okay). And there's a class up at the U that I want to take that involves making treasures out of trash, totally up my alley.

So, we're doing fine. For now. :D

7 comments:

Hollie Robb said...

SO it's not just crazy lady. It's Crazy Magnet Lady! I love it.

HeidiPie said...

I'm glad to hear that you're doing wonderful. And I hope you take that trash to treasure class, that sounds like some serious fun!

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten unpacked yet either. :) This week...

Tony and Whitney said...

packing? Are you moving? I thought about you last week when I saw some troops being deployed. I wondered if your husband was there. I'll be thinking of you.

orangemily said...

Good to hear an update. The Trash to Treasure class sounds fun!

Nicole said...

What, no update on Artfest? You need to take your blogging more seriously. Like me. I blog faithfully 3 times a day. Nothing should come in the way of blogging. Not work, not family, not art.

Oh wait...what's that you say? I DON'T faithfully blog? And you say that last week I slept instead of blogging? Hum....I'm going to have to have a talk with myself and gt back to you.

Heather said...

oh! what a dream! you lucky duck. cant wait to hear all about it!~