Monday, September 29, 2008

Before September Ends...

I guess I better post to the blog before September ends. I've just been so busy and I think, "I have so much to write; I'll do it later when I have more time." And yet there isn't ever time to make up all that I need to write, so I guess I just won't do it. But here are a couple of things.

The school year is going surprisingly well. I enjoy all of my classes, for the most part, and, according to parents at Parent-Teacher Conferences, there are students who actually enjoy my class. I looked around to make sure they were speaking to me when they said that, and they seemed to be totally serious.

I saw The Women with Amy and Tavia. It was a fun flick and I loved Meg Ryan's character's "What do I want" board. I think I need one too.

Um, I talked to the husband again on Friday. He's doing well. And so am I.

The baby was sick most of last week and just started getting better yesterday evening.

I think that's all for now. Oh, wait, I exercised today! Wow! That kind of kicked my butt; it felt good, but now I'm exhausted. I guess it's time to get ready for bed.

Have a good week, everybody!

2 comments:

orangemily said...

It's good to hear an update. Way to go on exercising!

Nicole said...

You should come by your own blog more often. We miss you. :)