Sunday, August 23, 2009

Artfest Circle Journal













I was invited to be part of a circle journal project started by some of the new friends I met at Artfest in April. I am so excited to be involved in this project. Above are the pictures from my own journal, inspired by the poem "i carry your heart with me" by ee cummings.
It has been so much fun working on this journal and to have a place to work on it that is not my kitchen table. Pictures of my studio are soon to come.
And, as usual, my photos are totally mixed up. I really need to figure out how to do this.

3 comments:

Annj said...

That looks really cool. I admire your talents. I am anxious to see pictures of your house when you get done decorating it.

orangemily said...

Fun!

Andria said...

Thank you, ladies.

And Anndrea, I hope I'll soon be able to get my house to a point where it's pretty much put together so I can take pictures. Keep your fingers crossed for me.