Okay, I've actually been "tagged" by Megan, but close enough, yes?
7 fun/weird things about me:
1. I am always in the middle of reading 2, 3, 4 or more books at a time. And yes, I can keep track of the stories and/or facts.
2. I often have the urge to correct signage at stores when I see grammar/spelling errors. I haven't done it yet, but one of these days I'll become so incensed with the wrong use of "there, their, or they're" and I'll do it, I swear I will!
3. My musical tastes are quite varied. Barry Manilow, Depeche Mode, Erik Satie, or even "Fish Heads", it's all good to me.
4. On a test of Multiple Intelligences, my Language score and my Musical score are exactly the same. The same goes for my Interpersonal and Intrapersonal scores. My lowest score is Logic/Math (hmm, not very surprising).
5. I had a dream last night that I found the perfect vintage hat to add to my headress for the Ya-Ya Sisterhood night at Thanksgiving Point next week. Too bad I don't believe in prophetic dreams. *sigh* (Not that I don't believe that there are people who have prophetic dreams, because I do. I just don't think that I'm one of them. My psychic powers must lie elsewhere. Perhaps my power is to sense when things go on Clearance at Michaels.)
6. I have a huge cardboard cutout of Orlando Bloom as Legolas in my classroom. Oh, and I have a little wall "shrine" of Twilight doo-dads. Random students will walk by my room and see the Twilight stuff and then ooh and ahh.
7. I'm an English teacher...on purpose. Yeah, that was actually my plan all along. I think that's probably the weirdest thing of all.
And I'm going to be like Bonnie (I guess I'm a bit of a follower) and not tag anyone else. Everyone I know has been tagged anyway, I think.