Thursday, June 11, 2009

Artfest 2009, Part 1

Okay, here it is! The long-awaited pictures from Artfest! I'm going to do this in a few posts, mostly because I forgot that blogger puts pictures in a little bit backwards. So, this first set of pictures is mostly Fort Worden, where Artfest is held.


My lovely cell...I mean dorm room.

A yummy treat we got when we checked in.


The theme of Artfest 2009 was Sea Monsters, and I found Nessie one morning as I was taking a walk on the beach.



I'm sorry, but I had to take a picture of the lone boat in the middle of weeds.



The lighthouse, which I never got around to walking to.





The view from the stairs of my dorm.





I think this is the front of my dorm, but I don't remember. A reminder to post pictures sooner.



The back of my dorm, view from the Commons.

1 comment:

HeidiPie said...

Love that picture of Nessie. And that really did look like a cell.