Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Miracle!

"It's a miracle! Miracle! A true blue spectacle, a miracle come true!" Yes, it is a miracle. As I was getting ready for church this morning (unfortunately missing the sacrament, which was my whole reason for getting ready for church today because I haven't been to church since before the baby was born), I decided to try on a skirt that I bought before I got pregnant last fall. And it fit! It's a miracle! I guess I'll have to go through my other clothes and see what still fits. Yipee!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Yea! I'm happy and jealous all at once. I've been putting on weight since the baby stopped nursing and now nothing in my closet fits. Even the "fat" clothes I bought right after the baby was born are getting too small now. sigh. guess I'll have to break down and do something. I'm thinking a wii fit....

Andria said...

Ooh, a Wii fit sounds like a good idea!

Tony and Whitney said...

Fabulous! I told you last week that you looked great! Tony bought me a Wii Fit for our Anniversary (I had told him when they came out I would really want one--he didn't get it as a hint to me. I LOVE IT! I had no idea a hula hoop could be a workout. But it rocks!

orangemily said...

Rich does wii fit everyday and it's been really good!