Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Edward Shirt

So, I was going to buy this really cute shirt that Amy and Tavia were also going to buy to wear to our Twilight party on August 1st, but they were out of the fat lady size (grrr) in black. I could have got it in white, but I didn't want white. I was being contrary I guess. So, I decided to design my own shirt with CafePress.com. It took me all day! But it's done. *sigh*

You can barely read it in this pic, but it says, "My *heart* belongs to my husband, but Edward can have my neck!" Ha ha! I know, I'm soooooooooo funny. And I know everyone else (especially Nicole!) will want one too, so here's the link to my store. You can get it in ladies' sizes and women's. Yes, I rock!

4 comments:

orangemily said...

Oooh I like it!

Nicole said...

funny stuff!!! but I still won't be buying one. :) I know you're shocked!

Squirty Wart said...

I don't know you, but you ROCK! I am one of Nicole's SILs and I must say I could not find a more perfect way to describe how I feel! I will even have to get one of these shirts!

Andria said...

Wow! I must say that I really must rock if people I don't know say I do! I'm glad others like my silly shirt!