Monday, July 7, 2008

Help for the new mom or dad...

I found this fantastic book today that I wanted to share with you. I know that most of my 3 or 4 regular readers have newborns less than a year old. If you don't, I know you have new grandchildren, are expecting a new baby, have a new niece and/or nephew, or would like to have a new baby, grandchild, and/or niece or nephew, so I thought this book could help many of you. I'm just going to share with you a few (or maybe four) of the tips this book has to offer.

First, how to pick up a newborn:


Next, a nursing tip:


(but wouldn't it be nice!)

Third tip is for checking poopy bums:

And last, but not least:

If you would like to get some more helpful hints (and finish reading this book that almost made me pee my pants I was laughing so hard when I started reaidng it in the store. Hey! I am a new mom and it isn't easy to hold it in sometimes!), buy Safe Baby Handling Tips by David and Kelly Sopp. Or, if you're a close friend or family member, email me before our next get-together and I'll bring it. And you may want to bring a change of pants.



6 comments:

Tony and Whitney said...

hilarious! I would love to give this as a gift!

Nicole said...

you MUST bring this to our play date tomorrow! I'll just wear my swimsuit and sit in the kiddie pool to read it. The kids pee in it all the time.

MAH said...

I would love to read this book. It looks like a great time!

Nina said...

hahaha this made me laugh so much.
Thanks!!

HeidiPie said...

What is this book called? I saw this book a long time ago and have been looking for it ever since!! Serious, it is the most hillarious book ever!!

Andria said...

It's called Safe Baby Handling Tips by David and Kelly Sopp.