Want a list that you can actually get done? Here's "The To-Do List You Can Actually Do" from this month's issue of Real Simple magazine.
- Hit snooze.
- Shampoo; rinse; repeat.
- Forget to floss.
- Eat a bagel.
- Forget to put laundry in the dryer. Clothes can be permanently pressed (whatever that means) tomorrow.
- Screen phone calls.
- See mailman coming and realize Netflix and bills are still on the kitchen counter.
- Get sucked into movie on Lifetime.
- Grow anxious as Meredith Baxter (Birney?) murders the dad from 7th Heaven.
- Put off remaining duties while reading celebrity gossip.
- Decide for yourself "Who Wore it Best?"
- Skip Pilates.
- Eat a burrito.
- Pick up The World Is Flat on the nightstand.
- Read paragraph. Put book down.
- Leave eye makeup on.
- Lights out.
Ha ha! I'm going to cut this one out and laminate it. But I think I need to add, "Check blog to see if anyone made any comments," and "Check Facebook to see if I have any new friends."
If you happen to be at the store and you see Real Simple, pick it up for a minute and read "Lists of Legends" on page 102. Very funny.