Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Free To Use
Originally uploaded by Suzee Que

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardners who make our souls blossom." --Marcel Proust

Today I am thankful for my blogging buddies. To all of you who read my blog and make comments even though you probably really have something better to be doing, a huge thank you! I don't know if what I'm doing is worthwhile to anyone else, but it certainly makes me happy and I'm glad that you take a few minutes every once in a while to read my meandering musings.

6 comments:

Latharia said...

*grin* Hello from another voice in blogland! :D

Nicole said...

You are welcome! Sometimes it takes me a day or two to get around to reading it, but I always eventually make it here. Because you make me smile. :)

HeidiPie said...

I, for one, am grateful for your blog. It gives me something to read and always makes my day better!
vioution

Heather said...

How sweet~!

Anonymous said...

I am always amazed at how crafty you are. You are one talented lady.

orangemily said...

Thankful Thursday, I like it!