Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What Makes Me Happy Wednesday

A few of the things that have made me smile this past week:


IMAG0205

These funny little guys.



IMAG0215

My first ever roast beef! (1/2 gone before I thought to take a picture)



IMAG0229

Pretty bits of 2 special projects I've been working on.



IMAG0223

A beaded chain I'm making for a special project for myself. :)



IMAG0233

Happy Hour with a Cherry-Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper, peanut butter M&Ms, and Pegasus by Robin McKinley.



IMAG0237

Baby (okay, 3-year old) playing in the water.

How about you? What's made you happy this week? Post it in the comments OR write your own blogpost and leave a link in the comments.

Let's share the happy!

1 comment:

Donnetta said...

Outside in the quiet moments of early Saturday morning a hummingbird at the feeder and a family of Quail making a trek.