Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Strangle the Children or the Husband?

I started a new class tonight for my reading endorsement and one of our assignments is to keep a regular journal. I decided to blog mine.

And then I came home from class (after an hour long drive from Happy Valley) to find that my lovely children had gotten into my paints and helped me paint my art journal, and the couch, the table, and their clothes. I, obviously, was not very happy with them and told them that they were not allowed to touch my stuff when I wasn't there.




I then asked my dear husband what he had been doing while the children made a mess. He confessed that he had been in bed until 10 o'clock in the morning! I think I was more angry at him than I was at my children.

So, really, here's the question: Do I strangle the children or the husband? Who is more at fault?